Thursday, September 9, 2010

Time Managment- God's Way

I am always amazed at how God's timing is perfect. Earlier this week our "crazy" Thursday actually happened on Tuesday. So we got that out of the way early!
Then today during the time that we should have been gone the chimney sweeping guy came, over an hour early, and he finished up just as M's speech therapist arrived!
Now I just have to pick up Z from practice. Mr. Incredible arrive home (hopefully!!!). Pick up our one everyday prescription (almost out!). Make it to Bible Study BEFORE it actually begins- a friend is meeting me there. (One of those special people that I never would have known had we not adopted Elizabeth) Feed the kids before I leave to go to the study... and all of this before 7! I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

No comments:

Post a Comment