Monday, September 6, 2010

Procrastinate?

I try not to be a procrastinator. I was raised with, "Never put off to tomorrow what you can do today!". However, my upbringing has failed me and in the interest of being transparent and dispelling any myths about how "on top of things" I am. It's been just over a year since we left home for China. Now it WAS a TWO part trip... we had to drop off the kids with my parents, so it hasn't been a year since we left the good 'ole USA for China, but.... I finally unpacked FROM THE SUITCASE the little gifts that we got Elizabeth to give her on birthdays. (my head is hanging in shame at the procrastination) It was just all neat in a suitcase and, and, and- I have no excuse.

My name is Jennifer and I have become a procrastinator. The thing that I detested as a child. I now embody.

The most embarrassing thing? We forgot to give Elizabeth her present for her 3rd birthday!!! Oh man! Maybe I'll save the blanket for her forever family day, that's coming soon. I live, I learn, I forget and I try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment