Friday, September 17, 2010

4 Days Down

I am so very happy to report that we have made it 4 days without Daddy! No major tantrums. Though there was some candy stealing everyone is on the other side of it. Hopefully. :-) Elizabeth is going to sleep easier. (we've been having issues for a month or so) The wasp sting area doesn't have fever, though it's still a scary red. The house though not much cleaner is not that much dirtier. No migraines, very thankful for that. Everyone IS alive, in case you were wondering. My parents might be coming tomorrow (12 hour drive for them) and even if they don't we'll be fine. We have some plans to keep us active tomorrow. Oh, and yesterday Mr. Z and Mr. J made cookies by themselves! Now I didn't let them bake the cookies without my supervision. I got the privilege of baking since Z was at practice and the dough had to chill, but they did a fine job on the measuring and mixing. Who says boys can't cook?! We even had a family movie night tonight! with popcorn!!! (and I actually sat down and watched it! lol!)
I never would have imagined that things would be rolling along so well right now, but I am happy to report that all's well!
Now what can I do AT HOME by myself (with kids asleep) on a FRIDAY night? Vacuuming and cleaning the guest bedroom for my parents? OR Guitar Hero? I know what I should do... but I've been good all week... Time to CUT LOOSE with the blinds closed and the volume not too high on my wonderfully big 19" TV. Yeah, PARTY is my name! Ha! I crack me up! But if you can't laugh at yourself, life gets boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment