Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Reasons for Mr. Incredible to NOT Travel

In the past (when I stay home with the kids and forgo my parents)
- our air conditioner caught on fire and filled the house with smoke
- I ran a 103.7 fever for three days and had 4 kids to take care of by myself
- our pool pump quit- had to call the repair guy to fix
- the kids got SICK, like three p^king at once, this has happened on numerous occassions
- countless other little things, these are just some of the "biggies"

*He left at 5am today for China and Indonesia on business.*

In the last nine hours
- Elizabeth fell down the stairs (from about 4 or 5 up)- she's fine.

In the last hour
- I got a wasp sting on my b^tt, seriously. Yeah kind hard to self check that one...(may need to call a friend, a GOOD friend)
- Mr. T p^ked, with no warning or reason...(at least he missed his clean sheets!)

It's gonna be a LONG, LONG, LONG 12 days.

2 comments:

  1. We will be praying for you! You are a strong woman. I can't even handle Eric being gone for the evening to hunt. I have already called my dad to help me with a science project! ;-)
    Love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete