Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nine Days Done

Mr. Incredible has been gone for 9 long days, but God has been faithful. My parents have been such a support and help with coming to visit. I joked with my dad about having a Daddy Do list for him. You know what, he's been working on it! Light fixtures that I've had for a couple of years in sitting in the garage are now in their rightful places! The hole in the wall from Mr. M pulling out the curtain rod, gone! My mom has been even spoiling me with some of her awesome cooking. Oh I could get used to this... :-)

Mr. T is under the weather right now and I hope he improves for a field trip that I have planned for Friday. Sniffles for one child is a major respiratory event for him. Mr. M is doing WONDERFULLY on his new dose of medication, such huge strides. Since I am not one who is big on medications, I didn't really even think of giving him a higher dose. I'm so glad that the behavioral pediatrician said something.

We do have some sadness. Our wonderful Ms. K who is Mr. M's occupational therapist will not be returning after her maternity leave is over. :-( So sad to see her go, been struggling with her temporary replacement who has now gone on to a different new job. I'm really hoping (and praying) that Ms. N whom we meet tomorrow will be a good fit. Change is never easy for Mr. M.

Not ready for our crazy Thursdays.

Thankful for Skype- free long distance using the internet (even internationally).

Extremely thankful that salvation is not based on merit or Bible study completion. I am not perfect and my week 2 of Bible study is STILL undone. But I found the bookmark! Does that count for something?! LoL!

No comments:

Post a Comment