Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The SCHEDULE

I finally heard from the Deaf Ed speech therapist today, not happy with the times she's available... So I sat down to try to figure out exactly how I am supposed to "work" eight therapeutic appointments in each week along with homeschooling and just having a life... it's not pretty.
Basically from 10-11:30 on Mondays and Wednesdays we have something for Elizabeth (whoever thought that a 30 min. appointment would take 1.5 hours?!), as well as 2:45-3:45pm on Wednesdays; 9:10am-12:15 pm and 2:30-3:30 pm on Tuesdays and 9:10am-3:30pm on Thursdays we are occupied with things for Michael and an AM Zumba class for me. (I would go in the evenings, but that cuts into family time)

It took a couple of hours to try to arrange the schoolwork and availability to accomplish what needs to be done. My eyes misted at least twice and I still feel rather overwhelmed about the whole thing. I was so hoping for an early afternoon something for Elizabeth on Mondays and Wednesdays.

My small victory of the day was making a delicious healthy balanced dinner for under $5. Maybe I can do some coupon shopping later to relieve some of the stress :) It would be harder to appreciate the good days if there weren't days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment