Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Day in the Life...

12 am Get in bed.
6:30 am Alarm goes off. (Didn't drag myself out of bed. Shame on me!)
7:30 am Kids start filtering in with requests... really should be out of bed.
8 am Finally will myself and my achy knee to get out of bed, running really late now!
9 am In the last hour got Elizabeth ready, a load of clothes started, myself ready, ate something, etc... and trash out
9:20 am show up at gym and suddenly remember Zumba was canceled for the day! We're here so I bike for 30 and try the elliptical (my backside has been feeling that 2.5 minutes since!).
11:15 Arrive home showered and ready for the day with five hungry kids-snacks of apples and pb (with the exception of Mr. T on the pb and peel for Elizabeth).
11:30 Super P shows up for work and Ms. M the O.T. comes.
12:30 Lunch
1:30 I can't remember what the kids did. Super P and I alternated on making cookies.
2:30 Ms. A the S.T comes
3:30 All go swimming.
4:30 Super P leaves and everyone is out of the pool and getting dressed.
5:15 "Fix" melted cheese sandwiches for dinner.
5:30 Mr. Incredible home and we leave for a class within minutes.
8 pm out of class, stop at two stores on way home, hurry to feed five hungry kids AGAIN and get them in bed!
9:40 Mr. Incredible and I finally get to eat and have time together!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing what you can do in 1 day.....isn't it? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you looked very refreshed last night! You would have never guessed the busy day you had - must be the help from super P!!

    ReplyDelete