Monday, March 8, 2010

You know your a mom when...

-The task of showering with antibacterial soap for the three days prior to your surgery seems like an insurmountable obstacle. I haven't had showers on consecutive days in YEARS!!!! (with the exception of my trips to China)

-Everyone tells your child how cute they are and you are just some observer to this happening.

- People say you look tired even after a good night's sleep.

- You walk outside to go somewhere and realize that though the kids are dressed, shoes on and decent looking you haven't brushed your teeth, hair and still have your slippers on. Hasn't happened recently, but unfortunately has happened.

- You with your friends and when excusing yourself to go the restroom, you say, "I gotta go pee pee".

Thank you to all the happy birthday wishers. It was my best 25th birthday yet :)
Thank you to all for all your generous offers of help after surgery. I will let you know if we need anything.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Mr. Z!!! Thanks for updating us. I love hearing how Elizabeth is doing. She sure loves her big brothers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! Praying for you! I will come and clean for you! Just say the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is from Kara.... I forget that the pic may be too small and too old to see.

    ReplyDelete