Monday, March 1, 2010

Tom Sawyer is in the house!!!

Mr. Z was able to finally audition for our local children's theater company (I've been putting him off for at least a year now) and he got Tom Sawyer in the play Tom Sawyer, think he's gonna be a lead?!
Ah the joy of having a budding actor in our home.

Elizabeth is babbling about a lot of stuff now. In church yesterday she was determined to tell me about her nose and so we went to "our" ottoman in the foyer to listen to the service once again. However, during the Sunday school hour she did go to the two's class!!!! and seemed to do really well. Baby steps.

My surgery is scheduled for March 11th. Be in prayer that my knee will heal quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I am HIS BIGGEST fan. He is going to be so great! Can't tell you how excited I am about seeing him!

    ReplyDelete