Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 5- Just for Clarification

We are leaving to go exchange money in just a few minutes, getting
Elizabeth this afternoon.
Wanted to make a quick clarification. Our room at the V is VERY nice.
Our bathroom is even nice. The view is WONDERFUL and it is nice to have
two separate areas to our room. They freshen our room every morning and
every evening. I could get very used to this. :-) My post yesterday
was born from nesting. Like most expectant moms you want everything to
be perfect. (or at least as perfect as can be) Well I had noticed that
the grout around the tub had some mildew. Not a big deal. Something
that I deal with at home even. Here I just don't have my cleaning
supplies :-) (Mr. I says I'm justifying, I just didn't want to give
anybody the wrong impression)
We are loving our time that we have had alone and now we are looking
forward with great anticipation to becoming a family of seven. Our next
post will be with Elizabeth.
Good Night to all back home.

1 comment:

  1. I CANNOT WAIT!!! Constantly thinking of you guys and praying for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete