Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 4- I Need Clorox Cleanup!!!!

Really, I am not OCD, but I REALLY need some Clorox Cleanup. There is
growth in our bathroom grout that needs it's attention. The playroom on
our floor as well could use a little boost. Not trying to sound like a
snobby American, be like Monk or be some other way compulsed. But I
sure wish that THAT had been on the packing list. I attacked our
bathroom with the hotel toothbrush and the "Colgate" it included.
Slightly better, and I guess it will have to do. My trip to the 7-11
only yielded some Lime-away and Pinesol prospects. What would it cost
to AirMail Clorox Cleanup? Hmmm. Definitely too much for my frugal
mindedness.
Walked around the island more. Met up with another family from our
agency staying at the V. We are going to go "off the island" and
explore some of Guangzhou on foot. We'll see how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment