Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sometimes God Justs Wants to Bless You


Ever have a day, week, month or maybe year and you felt like God didn't REALLY see your needs or meet them? Ever feel like your striving as hard as you can and your going nowhere?
Well, I am here to say that God can and will meet your needs. It may not be how you had planned, but he is SOOOOO much bigger and can do SOOOOOO much more than you can ask or imagine. Seriously.
God has been providing us so much lately that I am in shock and awe. Our deductibles carried over from last year, YES! God is providing the help that I have been trying to arrange for months. God provided all the stuff pictured above with rewards/bucks in my pocket and at a profit too boot. I don't know exactly how, all I can say is I met an angel in the store. God cares about even the most basic things such as diapers, paper towels and advil- used a LOT at our house. May your week be blessed.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He shall direct your paths.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pics!! God is pretty awesome isn't He!?! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is sooo good! I also agree, the pictures look great!

    ReplyDelete