Friday, January 29, 2010

So This Is What I Do


Well it is the last business day in January and we are having appt. #29, #30 and #31. Nothing happened our first week of January and nothing on the fifth, so in 19 days we have had all these appointments and I think I may have even missed marking down a Chiropractor appointment (or two) for me. So who could we possibly be seeing? The dentist-5, the counselor- weekly, evaluations for therapy and starting twice weekly speech and occupational with one child, E's eye exam, several chiropractor visits for my knee that's been oh so hurting, orthopedic for my knee (that's today), the audiologist, the ENT....(I am sure I have forgotten someone if not a few and I'm not even including piano lessons, basketball practice or games). So that's the reason you haven't heard much from us. When we are home we are trying to get school done, a little bit of housework .... I am looking forward to a much calmer schedule next month of only having one appt. on M, T, and W and two on TH, every week that is, not including E's monthly ECI appt's. Oh my, at least most of them will be at our house which will be a blessing (I think:)). Lest it sound like I am complaining, I am not. I am very thankful that M is getting some much needed specific help and I am happy that Elizabeth is progressing- did I tell you she eats pretty much anything now?! And she looks so cute in her glasses (this picture doesn't due her justice). We have good days and bad days, but God remains faithful.

3 comments:

  1. See looks too cute in her little glasses...So glad everything is going well with her. She's going to be just fine. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her sweet little glasses!! I think little bitty kids in glasses is one of the cutest things ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew! You wore me out just reading that! Thank God we live in a country were E and M are able to so easily get the care they need. Even if it runs MOM ragged in the meantime :)

    Praying a much calmer month!

    ReplyDelete