Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Crazy Good Deals


So on Sunday afternoon I went to Walgreens to snag some good deals before Mr. Incredible went out of town- it's always easier to shop without kids. I did let Mr. Z tag along, though :)
Okay, so here's what I got
3- 2 packs of glue sticks
3- packs of 15 count eraser caps
3- 2 packs of erasers
4- Colgate Total toothpaste (not pictured)
4- Pampers wipes
1- Crest Whitening Strips
2- 400 sheets of multipurpose copier paper
2- poly portfolios
2- 2 packs of Pilot G2 pens
1- 6 pack of Expo washable markers
2- 3 ring poly binders
4- Butterfingers
5- 5 tab index dividers

All this for $0.43!!!! Yes, I used RR, but the toothpaste earned me a buck for each one I bought! And now we have school supplies and chocolate! Who could ask for more! The paper alone was marked with a shelf price of $6.99 and had a sale price of $1.99. I left with less RR than I walked in with, but I got things we could use!!! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment