Monday, July 19, 2010

Counting Blessings

I've deduced that it was just an end of week crisis and though I didn't find the rainbow, He has given me the strength to keep going.
Though, I am hoping that today is not a foretaste of what the week ahead holds. Mr. Incredible leaves on business today :(, it's overcast and hard to get going and our helper texted in sick :( But we are making the most of it and I'm going to go to Aqua Zumba! It's either that or sit around watching movies barely able to keep my eyes open.
On a brighter note Elizabeth is stringing all sorts of sounds together, she's alternating feet when going up the stairs if your holding her hand and yesterday at church she was saying "Hi/Bye" to pretty much anyone she saw!
Mr. Incredible wanted to be a blessing before he left (or maybe he just wanted clean, folded clothes:)) and he was the director of Nazi Clothes Folding boot camp last night. It was so cute to see Elizabeth running around "mopping" (she decided that was her contribution) while Mr. M and Mr. T were working to match socks when I walked in from some shopping. More on the shopping in another post!
God is good all the time! (even when we don't "feel" it) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment