Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life, Out of the Box

You know God is stretching you when things you don't expect start piling up and up and up.
When it rains it pours... To everything there is a season...

Well six months (I believe to the day) of losing one dog, we have lost another (and we only had two to begin with!). Samson had to find a new home today. There have been issues over him leaving our backyard, and I'm not too thrilled about the puncture marks in our leather sofa from his claws, but we had the last straw yesterday and he had to go. It had been coming, but we have had so much changing in our lives lately and Mr. M's need for stability.... God knows. God sees. God is in control. I just need to keep trusting. As I was driving to pick up Mr. Z from a day camp, a song came on the radio, I didn't "Shazam" it with my iphone so I don't know the title, but the artist sang of God being in control and knowing and caring. Just what I needed to hear at just the right moment. It's amazing that days before when the station's music manager was selecting songs and play order God was directing him and I would be in the van at exactly the right time to hear exactly what I need in order to not have a total breakdown over the dog!

I am looking forward to the flowers that this season of storms is going to produce. I pray that Mr. Incredible's travel will yield fruit and not be wasted. I pray that God's provision for our family is sustaining and His hand of protection spread far. I pray that the kids aren't scarred for life after all this dog drama.

The storms in life produce the rainbows!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment