Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thank you, Thank you

I haven't been posting because I have been busy applying for grants!
I do have an update- on fundraising that is...
Our photo shoot fundraiser raised $180. Thank you S family, E family, another S family and H family. Your generosity was overwhelming, I cried. Thank you to my dear parents too that sent $100, I know that is a big sacrifice for you.
Any day we could get the call that our LSC is here, in the meantime we wait and clean and sort out for our fundraising garage sale. Can you tell that I deal with stress by cleaning?
It's in times like this when my boat is rocking and the waves of uncertainty and life are rolling, I need to remind myself of God's faithfulness and how He continues to be faithful.
This picture of our sons reminds me of God's faithfulness. He comes along side us and never leaves us behind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading your blog....and I'll be praying. Just wanted you to know. :)

    ReplyDelete