Tuesday, August 18, 2009

God's Timing Is Not Our Own

I was looking over our support letter that was sent out about a month ago now. In it I say that we will be traveling in 3-7 weeks. Seven weeks is Aug. 30th. Will we travel by then? No clue. Still no Travel Approval. It is 29 days (that's 4 weeks, 1 day) overdue from the "last possible time it should arrive". It is still waiting for Director Lu's signature. You know there are the Where's Waldo? games. I'm thinking of a new one. Where's Director Lu? It's about one man that holds all the power to unite a family, all you have to do is find his signature. I'm thinking of marketing it to adoption agencies worldwide. But I am afraid that the only response will be a longer delay.
It's days like today overcast, the day after a high energy day, faced with more discouraging news that I really have to lean on God for strength. WE REALLY SHOULD BE IN CHINA, RIGHT NOW! Dang it!!! Each day Elizabeth grows older, now she is 25 months old. I know our time will come- supposedly. But, when God when? Our life has been on hold for over a month now.
Fortunately, today is a good day for Mr. M. Thanking God for that!

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that Mr M is having a good day and you can find bits of sunshine in every day. Still in our prayers. I know waiting is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jennifer. You amaze me with your strength and patience. I know you might not feel like either of those things in the midst of frustration, but trust me. I see it in you every time I read your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete