Monday, August 10, 2009

Do You Ever Get Tired of Having Patience?

I know another packet is being delivered to our adoption agency today. Is this the day that we will get TA? It's three weeks overdue today.
On another front, we are less than $400 from having our matching grant fully funded. Praise God!!!! When I see who's donated tears come to my eyes. Thank you notes are coming, donors!
We received the disappointing news last week that we were not approved for another one of the grants we applied for. Apparently they think our monthly income should cover the cost of the adoption, what?! Did they take into account that we already have four boys? Did they look at our monthly expenditures on utilities, Gluten Free food, any of the other necessities- car insurance, homeschooling curricula, fuel for the car? Oh well, I am not fretting because that grant organization is not my provider, God is.
Thinking happy thoughts and trusting God (that's the hard one).

No comments:

Post a Comment