Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mr. M lost his first tooth!


He clunked his two upper teeth against the table when he was little, little they turned gray, got loose (one has even stayed a little loose and that was five years ago!), so I figured one of them would be the first to go. Nope. Screaming from around the corner, "M--- has a loose tooth!!!!!". I intercept the screamer and Mr. M to see for myself and sure enough it was. The next day Mr. Incredible pulled it! Yeah!!! His grown up tooth was already 1/2 way up some ways behind it. I am sensing orthodonics may be in his future. The picture hardly shows the hole left behind, but at least it records the moment. :/ If a picture is worth a thousand words, what does this one say..."I'm scared!", "I'm a crazy monster!", "OOO, I'm gonna getcha!"... I don't think I really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment