Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Snipets of Our Life

Medical appointments are finally set up. The renal ultrasound and audiologist will cost us over $700, but by simply waiting another 12 days for our appointments her deductible will carry over into next year. YES!!! I figure we've waited three weeks already, what's another week and a half?!

I was able to snag some clothes for Elizabeth and myself at Old Navy on Saturday. Got a $20 shirt for myself for $1.50. Yahoooooo!!! Love those kind of sales!

The hours in my day are never enough. Really. I stayed up until 3am Saturday cleaning the kitchen, folding laundry and putting it up. Yeah, yeah. I usually get the kids involved and I know I should. But that just didn't happen last week and I am really tired of finding 4T shirts in my shirts, or a child complaining of how they have no pants and come to find out the 5T are with the sz. 10's, or the classic is walking into the living room and finding one of my undergarments on somebody's head. Any suggestions on getting kids to sort? We set up "stations" for the sizes/people and we still end up with confusion! Fortunately, they are able to distinguish Elizabeth's clothes from their own. Don't know how Mr. Incredible would handle one of his sons in pink jeans :)

Mr. T asks when we are going to adopt him. Apparently coming out of Mommy's tummy isn't as cool as being adopted.

National Orphan Sunday is November 8th. Please consider how God would like to use you.

No comments:

Post a Comment